We have been cleaning exhaust hood systems for over 20 years and still continue to clean hoods in our area. Our head instructor started out as a private licensed fire inspector and all our assistant instructors are either employees or have their own exhaust hood cleaning business. We will teach you Kitchen exhaust hood cleaning, cooking oil filtration machine rental or leasing and cooking waste oil collection. All 3 services will give you multiple revenue streams and make you super competitive.
Some of the benefits of choosing our school are:
- We are experts in the field of commercial kitchen exhaust hood cleaning with a solid fire inspector background.
- We will teach you 3 services as part of your 4 day training; 1) Kitchen exhaust hood cleaning 2) Cooking oil filtration machine rental and leasing 3) cooking waste oil collection.
- We will teach you how to become a public entity contractor and bid on yearly Exhaust hood cleaning school contracts going out to bid and how to find them. Once you are a bonded contractor you will be able to bid on other public entity bids which range from $25,000 to $500,000 in hood cleaning and pressure washing. THIS IS WHERE THE BIG MONEY IS AT!
- We will fill out a public entity school bid in class so you can understand the entire process of public entity bidding.
- We will teach you the NFPA Code for exhaust hood cleaning so you can understand it and be able to use it to get work and beat your competition.
- We will give you classroom and hands on training, teach you marketing, estimating, understanding the codes.
- We have a professional 4,000 SF facility in Sanford, Florida with 2 fully functioning exhaust hood systems that you will receive hands on training until you can clean with confidence, then we will go out and clean a real commercial kitchen exhaust hood system, go on the roof, attic space and check access panels, lube fan, install grease pads, clean make up air filters, clean stove top grates and more!
- We will teach you how to talk to restaurant owners so you can win jobs.
- We will teach you various ways to estimate and give digital inspections.
- We will give you all the forms you will need to copy and use for your business.
- We will teach you about access panels, hinge kits, grease pads, make up air cleaning, fan maintenance and more.
- We will teach you how NOT to trip the fire suppression system when working which can kill your career & reputation.
- We will teach you how to clean the entire exhaust hood system safely and all vertical and horizontal ducts without endangering your life or your health when using chemicals.
- We will teach you how to clean using our proprietary funneling method without getting a drop of water or chemical on the restaurant floors.
- We will teach you about installing hinge kits on fans, changing grease pads and lubing fans & changing fan belts.
- We will teach where to buy your tools and equipment so you don't pay more than what you have to.
- We have our own safe & proprietary brand name of cleaning chemical that is one of the safest and best cleaning chemicals in the industry that you will love.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FROM US, but will allow you to use our purchasing power to buy direct from our vendors at wholesale prices.
- Get unlimited phone support for up to 1 year after your training! When you finish our class, you will be family!!! Call us any time you have any questions and we will be happy to help you and answer them.
- At the end of the class, you will take your test and receive your certification and be able to start cleaning hoods the very next day. Recertification is offered every year at a low $250 to MFS students only.
- We are very competitive and affordable compared to other certification schools with lower rates for multiple students from the same company.
- We have great references and video testimonials of hundreds of students that have taken our class!
You will never find a more complete and comprehensive Exhaust Hood Cleaning & Certification program anywhere in the country.
* CALL US TODAY (+1 844 537-5685) OR FILL OUR REQUEST INFO FORM ON THE WEBSITE TO GET STARTED TODAY!