Annihilyte - Hospital Grade Disinfectant - 4 Gal Case Ready to Use
Annihilyte is a hospital grade ready to use broad spectrum tuberculocidal disinfectant. Annihilyte is EPA approved and on the "N" list. It is all natural, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Annihilyte is made from a mixture of salt, water & hypochlorous acid and produced in a single stage process by a simple electrolytic cell. Hypochlorous Acid is one of very few agents that is non toxic yet lethal enough to kill dangerous bacteria and viruses. Annihilyte is safe for all surfaces including food contact surfaces. Annihilyte can also be used as a sanitizer on any surface by using a 1:1.5 ratio with water.
- EPA Approved & on the "N" list.
- 100% natural ingredients and environmentally friendly.
- Colorless with a light clean scent that lasts up to 10 minutes.
- Zero Rinse.
- Non-Toxic, zero chemicals.
- Kills SARS-COV-2 in as little as 10 minutes.
- Minimum PPE required, N95 mask, googles and gloves recommended.
- Can be wiped, sprayed, fogged and misted on virtually any surface.
Annihilyte - Hospital Grade Disinfectant (4 Gal Case RTU)
- Product Code: VAD-4G
- Availability: In Stock